National Institute Of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
P.B. No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore- 560029, India
www.nimhans.kar.nic.in NIMHANS Recruitment 2012 for Various Post
Applications in the prescribed form along with the requisite Demand Draft should reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, India, on or before 02.05.2012. For further details please visit this Institute Website at http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in.
NIMHANS Invites applications for the following vacant posts, in the prescribed form from the Indian Nationals for appointment On Contract Basis :
- Assistant Professor : 04 posts
- Clinical Psychologist : 04 posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker : 02 posts
- Senior Scientific Officer : 04 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer : 03 posts
- Technical Assistant : 03 posts
- Lecturer : 03 posts in various disciplines
- Technical Assistant (Receptionist) : 01 post
How to Apply : TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from this Institute website http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in and submit along with prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The DIRECTOR, NIMHANS, Bangalore obtained from any Nationalised Bank payable at Bangalore.
2. Separate applications should be sent for each post.
3. In service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview, failing which the candidate’s application will not be considered under the category of in service.
4. Indian Nationals residing abroad can apply by giving full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents together with an application fee of US $ 25 for each application.
5. Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates of age proof, academic qualifications, experience, Medical council registration etc.,
6. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
7. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ EX-Serviceman candidates and Government Servants in service as per G.O.I rules. The Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX-Serviceman has to submit relevant latest certificate/s in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority (Candidates applying under OBC Category should produce OBC Certificate in Annexure – A format enclosed).
8. In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
9. The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
10. Last date for receipt of filled in application form is on or before 02.05.2012.
11. Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 02.05.2012.