Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur – 713325, District Burdwan (West Bengal)
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SC, ST AND OBC AND PWD IN SAIL-ISP-BURNPUR.
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NUMBER: 3-2012
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED, invites applications from competent personnel belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PWD Category for recruitment to the following non-executive posts:
IISCO Steel Plant at under SAIL invites application for the following posts in a Special Drive belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories only :
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) : 143 Posts (SC-22, ST-26,OBC-95, Ex.SM-14, PWD-16) in various disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 9160-3%-13150
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) : 53 Posts (SC-22, ST-12,OBC-19, Ex.SM-5, PWD-4) in various disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 8630-3%-12080
Grade on completion of two years of training
Ø Reservation for PWD & Ex-servicemen is on horizontal basis.
In case of PWD, the posts are reserved for Orthopaedically Handicapped (one arm affected, one leg affected), Hearing Handicapped with minimum of 40% disability
Application Fee : Rs. 250/- 1st post and Rs.150/- for 2nd post (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be deposited in any SBI branch through a payment challan.
How to Apply
2) How to Apply:
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply on-line only through SAIL Website www.sail.co.in
2. Before registering the application on the website, the candidate should possess:
a) Valid e-mail ID
b) Scanned passport size colour photo and signature.
3. The online registration would be open from 14.04.2012 to 14.05.2012.
4. All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interviews etc. shall be provided through Speed Post / Registered Post / e-mail
5. Flow Chart for on-line registration :
i. Go to www.sail.co.in
ii. Click on ‘Careers with SAIL’ at bottom left
iii. Click on jobs at SAIL
iv. Click on the job you want to apply
v. Read all the information regarding the job then click ‘apply on line’.
vi. Enter e-mail ID and password
vii. Fill in all the information as required in application from
viii. Click ‘preview application’
ix. Check all the information you filled, if you find any issues, you can edit. If you don’t, click ‘submit’.
x. Click on ‘Print Challan’ and take print out of ‘Bank Challan’
xi. Then go to the bank and submit the application amount and bank will provide you the journal number.
xii. Come back to SAIL Website, www.sail.co.in, click ‘Careers with SAIL’ and click on ‘log in’ available on the right side of the page with heading ‘Registered Applicant’.
xiii. Enter e-mail ID and password which you have used for the filling up of application form.
xiv. Click on ‘Payment details’.
xv. Enter all the details in the form and ‘submit’. Candidate can take the print out of Registration Slip
xvi. Registered candidates will go to ‘log in’ by entering e-mail ID and password, they can download their e-admit card.
xvii. For any queries regarding filling up of application form, kindly contact 011-66561560
xviii. Candidates have to submit SAIL, IISCO Steel Plant’s copy of Challan at the time of the written test. Else the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the written test.
Apply Online at SAIL website on or before 14/05/2012 only.