RRB Recruitment 2014 Post 751 Online Application Apply
Notice No. 2014 A notification for the post of by the Govt. of India Railway Recruitment Boards. Apply online the all post and Registration. The candidates apply online can be official site. Form apply starts 01/11/2014 and 01/12/2014 last date of the form apply. The candidates login the official site and search application online details after the read details he can be form online. The post is for UR/ ST/OBC and all category.
Follow the words for RRB Post for More details –
Total post- 751
Post name –
- Staff Nurse: 438 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III: 227 Posts
- Pharmacist-III: 168 Posts
- ECG Technician: 06 Posts
- Radiographer: 25 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade-II: 26 Posts
- Lab Superintendent Grade-III: 31 Posts
- Haemo Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
- Cardiology Technician: 04 Posts
- Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 09 Posts
- District Extension Educator: 03 Posts
- Dietician: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician: 01 Post
- Male Field Worker: 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist: 01 Post
- Optometrist: 02 Posts
- Audiometry Technician: 02 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
- Cath Lab Technician: 01 Post
Education Details- The Candidates pass General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institutions by Indian Nursing.
Age Details – Age limit should be between 20 to 40 years for 1 Post. 20-35 years for 2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,13,14,17,18,20,Post.19-33 years for 5,19 post. 20-33 years for 8 Post. 22-35 years for 12 Post. 18-30 years for 15 Post. 18-35 years for 16 Post.
Application Fee-The Candidates should be pay 100 Rs for UR/OBC. Other Category free.
Application Online Starting 01/11/2014
Online Last Date 01/12/2014
Online Pay Fee Last date 01/12/2014
Follow the word for Online RRB Recruitment 2014:-
1.Log on official site RRB Railway
2.Click the Online Recruitment Application.
3.Click the New Registration Link.
4.Fill the form with all the details.
5.After successful registration
6.Login the Candidates.
7.After uploading the Template.
8.After uploading photograph & signature preview..
9.Now click on the submit button
10.Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks.
11.The candidates can be print out take our Applications.