UPSC Recruitment 2014 Sr & Jr Scientific Officer & Other Posts Apply online
UPSC latest notification No 20/2014 – Apply Online for 63 Sr & Jr Scientific Officer & Other Posts. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 63 Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Armament, Chemistry, Electronics, Engineering, Gentex, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Military Explosives), Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical), Specialists Grade-III (Psychiatry, Surgery), Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical), Senior Lecturer (Textiles) vacancies in various Departments. The candidates may apply online on or before 01-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs. For more details follow the word and search the post and vacancies details open of the main site.
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-01-2015
Last Date printout Application: 02-01-2015
UPSC Vacancy more details:
Total Posts- 63
Posts Name -
1.Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II: 45 Posts
(i.) Armament: 04 Posts
(ii.) Chemistry: 01 Post
(iii.) Electronics: 12 Posts
(iv.) Engineering: 18 Posts
(v.) Gentex: 04 Posts
(vi.) Instrumentation: 01 Post
(vii.) Metallurgy: 02 Posts
(viii.) Military Explosives: 03 Posts
2.Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical): 01 Post
3.Specialists Grade-III: 12 Posts
(i.) Psychiatry: 02 Posts
(ii.) Surgery: 10 Posts
4.Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 01 Post
5.Senior Lecturer (Textiles): 04 Posts
Age details- The candidates age limit should be 35 years for post 1-i, iii, iv, v, vi, vii, viii, 5, 40 years for post 1-ii, 3-i, ii, 30 years for post 2-, 38 years for post 4. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational details – The candidates pass in Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering from a recognized university for post 1-i, Engineering Degree in Chemical Technology for post 1-ii, B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Metallurgical/ Textile Engineering for post 1-iii, iv, v. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process details –The candidates will be selected based on Recruitment Test followed by interview.
Application Fee details - The candidates should pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Follow the Word for Apply Online -
- Before the candidates scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on the website www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see My Active Application (My draft Application)link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click Continue check the details of fee and submit the application.
- The candidates take your application form print out.
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Share and Enjoy
• Add to favorites