INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Advertisement No. PH/R/02/2012
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the under mentioned posts at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Haldia Refinery.
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED JE jobs vacancies recruitment notification 2012
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Instrumentation ) : 01 post
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) : 01 post
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) : 02 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U – Electrical) : 02 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U – Mechnical) : 04 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Mech-CC – Mechanical) : 06 posts
• Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30/09/2012 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years
for OBC candidates for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman/PWD as per
• Selection would be based on written test, Trade Test (Wherever applicable) and personal interview. The
candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process including medical fitness
for being adjudged suitable for selection.
• Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no
claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of candidates.
• In case of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act 1961
and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 & 1986 in the relevant discipline & area of Training, requisite
experience would be condoned to the extent of apprenticeship period undergone.
• SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test / interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare by
the shortest route as per rules on production of tickets.
• SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates from other
categories should enclose a crossed D/D of Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (nonrefundable)
in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch.
(Branch Code: 7090). Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.
PAY & PERKS:
• In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme
under PF, Gratuity, Company Quarters, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, liberalized medical benefits,
productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation
benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the
Last Date: 16/11/2012
Application fees : Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090). SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates are exempted. Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.
How to apply :
Applications in the prescribed format (download from the link) supported by all relevant documents
(qualification/experience/age/caste etc.) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with latest passport size
photograph should be sent by Ordinary Post to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation
Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721
606 latest by 16.11.2012. Candidates should superscribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on
the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected. In case of
any clarification, please contact Shri S K Guddu, Dy. Manager (Employee Relations) on 03224 – 223258
or Shri Naveen Mugadur, Senior Employee Relations Officer on 03224-223228
Download application form at http://iocl.com/download/ApplicationFormat191012.pdf
For more details and application format please visit the following site